The kids got to ride with my Uncle Kent, their Great Uncle, in the combine. Thanks Kent for taking them, they had a great time. I grew up in the combine and tractors, but my kids don't have the opportunity to do that every day. I love that I have such a great family that are willing to help give my kids the experiences I can't!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Fall Fun
Well, if I'm going to change my blog to Christmas themed, I had better atleast let you know what we've done this fall. We've had a great fall with farming, pirates, playing and new jobs! Enjoy!!
The kids got to ride with my Uncle Kent, their Great Uncle, in the combine. Thanks Kent for taking them, they had a great time. I grew up in the combine and tractors, but my kids don't have the opportunity to do that every day. I love that I have such a great family that are willing to help give my kids the experiences I can't!!




The kids got to ride with my Uncle Kent, their Great Uncle, in the combine. Thanks Kent for taking them, they had a great time. I grew up in the combine and tractors, but my kids don't have the opportunity to do that every day. I love that I have such a great family that are willing to help give my kids the experiences I can't!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment