We're a family of 4, soon to be 5, relying on God to see us through. His way is the only way, we know he'll lead us where he wants us!
Have you ever thought of bartering for help with jobs you don't like? Maybe you could teach someone how to do something you know how to do, in trade for them folding your clothes? I'm just sayin'... ~ Just JoanyRed Wagon Flights
I should have mentioned that I have done a lot of this for things I didn't like doing. Good luck with it. ~ Just JoanyRed Wagon Flights
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Have you ever thought of bartering for help with jobs you don't like? Maybe you could teach someone how to do something you know how to do, in trade for them folding your clothes? I'm just sayin'...
~ Just Joany
Red Wagon Flights
I should have mentioned that I have done a lot of this for things I didn't like doing. Good luck with it.
~ Just Joany
Red Wagon Flights
Post a Comment