This is what my children look like first thing in the morning! They are so not morning people!! They require at least 15 minutes of just vegging on the couch before they are coherent enough to function!! They're a lot like their daddy. Many mornings you will find them curled up together under a blanket. They really do love each other!!! I think this morning, Franklin was on tv, and as you can see they could have cared less that I was even taking their picture!!!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Wake Up Sleepy Heads
This is what my children look like first thing in the morning! They are so not morning people!! They require at least 15 minutes of just vegging on the couch before they are coherent enough to function!! They're a lot like their daddy. Many mornings you will find them curled up together under a blanket. They really do love each other!!! I think this morning, Franklin was on tv, and as you can see they could have cared less that I was even taking their picture!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment