Sunday, April 5, 2009

Remembering Winter

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...





Wait, it's April!! Oh how I did not miss winter. Today was a reminder of why!! Shoveling, wetness, cold, what a mess!! I'm sure most of you are living the same thing I am, a snow storm in April. But, I hope to someday print off the blog into a book and thought I needed to document today. Just as we were starting to get into the swing of spring, we are reminded that we are not in charge!! The kids are enjoying the snow, they were glad to put back on their snow gear and head out into the white wonderland. Matt and I didn't enjoy the shoveling quite as much.

2 comments:

Stitchin' Love said...

Oh, how glad to be the Grandma instead of the parent! YOU get the wet clothes! Love you all!

Our Life said...

Pretty pictures!!!!