Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Soccer



I


Soccer season is right around the corner. Rylie starts practice on Thursday. These pictures are all from last season, but I figured I could safely share them since we didn't have a blog yet! Matt coaches her team and she loves that she gets to spend that time with Daddy. He hasn't ever played soccer before, but at the peewee level, you don't have to know anything about the sport to be able to coach it. Her level plays 3 on 3 with no goalie. It's quite fun to watch. These pictures were from a couple of the warmer games last year. We spent most games bundled up in winter clothes under heavy blankets!! We're hoping for better weather this go around. So, if you're in town some weekend and want to watch a soccer game, let me know and I'll get you the schedule!

No comments: