Sunday, March 15, 2009

Reminiscing

We had a bit of a scare this week with our desktop computer. We obtained a virus through a corrupt website and that virus proceeded to work it's way through our entire hard drive. Lucky for us, Matt has some VERY technological friends that walked us through at least being able to retrieve our pictures off of that drive. THANK YOU GREG AND JIM!! Because of them, I was able to retrieve about 2500 pictures that would have otherwise been gone. WOW, I was not a happy mommy for a while earlier in the week. So, you can reminisce with me as I look through the folders. I hope to share some of my favorites that we saved. Since today is such a beautiful day, I thought I'd share some outside pics of when the kids we little. Rylie was about 9 months old and Walker about 7. I love to look through old pictures and tell the kids the stories that go with each one. I have learned my lesson and will ALWAYS have a backup of my pictures from now on. Almost losing them once was plenty for me!


No comments: