Monday, March 9, 2009

Camping in the House




Rylie named this post, she thought it was a great name! I know the first pic is slightly out of focus, but it was so good of both of them, I couldn't just ignore it.
Growing up, I loved making tents at Grandpa and Grandma Perry's. We'd haul out all the card tables and blankets we could find and make a mini village in their living room. The last week has been filled with card table houses at our house. They've had a lot of fun moving things in and out, watching movies from their tent and having fun! They play together so well, I LOVE it!!

2 comments:

Stitchin' Love said...

Grandma and Grandpa are coming over for smores! Get out the hot dog sticks!

Our Life said...

Ooohh... the cardtable houses we made!! The boys make those at our house, too!