Walker less than one day old
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Walker Richard
Walker is our "Big Stuff." He is truly all boy. He loves any sport you give him, trains, trucks, tools and bugging his big sister! Walker joined our family on September 8, 2005 at 7 lbs 14 oz an 20 in long. Boy has he grown! He is now over 32 pounds! He wants to keep up with Rylie in everything he does and isn't afraid to try something new (unless it's food). He is really starting to talk up a storm now that Rylie is in school and isn't there to talk for him. He is 100% potty trained and is really starting to figure out his trike. Like I said, he loves sports. He really does have an uncanny ability to throw, kick, bat, ride a scooter, bounce, etc. I think we're in for many years of sporting events with this one. Right now, his life is a song, he sings everything. Even though he is all boy, he still loves to cuddle. I think I'll cherish that while I can. I'm sure in ten years that won't be so cool! He is such a loving little boy with a cooky personality. I'll end with a yearly picture of Walker. He and I sat this afternoon and looked through his first year of pictures, wow the memories! While I miss my baby, I love my big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment