- Well, it was one of those weeks that just flies by and you're not sure where it went.
- I left Wednesday afternoon for Sioux Center. We attend a teacher's conference there every year. I got home Friday evening.
- Since I was going to be gone, Matt took off Thursday, Friday and Saturday. He got to spend two days with just the kids. They had a GREAT time. And now, I get to spend Saturday with all of them.
- Both kids are fighting colds. Rylie's almost done with hers and Walker's is maybe on the mend. Oh the joy!
- I am loving this weather! I love when it's cool overnight and then gets to around 70 in the afternoon!
- Happy Anniversary to Clint and Becca!
- I don't have any pictures today, but maybe I can get some this weekend!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Busy Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment