Friday, January 22, 2010

13 Weeks

Yesterday was our first actual prenatal appointment. It, of course, included all the fun blood work and initial exams. We got to hear the baby's heart beat right away. Right at 160 beats per minute. When Dr. Hines went to measure, she thought I was feeling smaller than 13 weeks, so she called for an ultrasound. That was a nice unexpected surprise. Baby measured right on track, so that was great to hear.

One thing I don't have of my other two pregnancies, are pictures of me all through the pregnancy. So, my goal is to take one before each appointment. Maybe then I'll be able to see a change from start to finish.

The kids are already figuring out what their jobs will be. Rylie wants to change the baby's diapers and Walker wants to take care of the baby. As long as they want to help, they are more than welcome! They're also fighting over who's room the baby will sleep in and who gets to feed it in the middle of the night. I don't think that will last long though!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hooray for pictures! I'd say you're DEFINITELY going to see a change from start to finish, not maybe. ;-) You look great!

Stitchin' Love said...

Cute baby bump! Love ya!