1. Do you like blue cheese dressing? No way
2. Favorite County group? I love Brooks and Dunn! Classic but trendy
3. Do you own a gun? not other than a pellet gun
4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? I'm not much of a coffee drinker, so I usually end up with an Italian Cream Soda
5. What do you think of hot dogs? I LOVE hot dogs
6. Favorite Christmas movie? Polar Express
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hansen's Dairy Whole milk
8. Can you do push ups? yes
9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring
10. Favorite hobbies? read
11. Do you have A.D.D.? I think I may!!!
12. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Putting on the happy face for everyone
13. Middle name? Rae
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
(1) I need to go wake up Matt
(2) My water glass is empty
(3) I need more peanut butter
15. 3 drinks I drink most often? Water, Milk, Caffeine Free Mountain Dew
16. Current worry right now? the year ahead
17. Current hate(s) right now? can't think of any
18. Favorite place to be? Home with my family
19. How did you ring in the New Year? At home with Joe and Janell and their boys
20. Like to Travel? I love to travel, just wish we could do more of it
21. Name three people who will complete this? good question
22. Do you own slippers? I LOVE my slippers!!
23. What color shirt are you wearing? Gray
24. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? I think I could
25. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't normally sing out loud in the shower!
26. Favorite girl names? Not spilling it just yet!
27. Favorite boy names? Same as above!
28. What's in your pocket right now? no pockets
29. Last thing that made you laugh? Walker's laughing upstairs
30. Worst injury you've ever had? Ankle sprain
31. Do you love where you live? I do but may be ready for a change!
32. How many TV's do you have in your house? 2
33. Who is your loudest friend? I can't really think of one!
34. Does someone have a crush on you? My hubby does!!
35. What is your favorite candy? anything fruity
36. Favorite Sports Team? Cyclones
37. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping
38. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? How can something so small take up so much room? Walker is a bed hog!!!
39. What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas
40. What are your plans for tomorrow? back to work
41. Real Christmas tree or artificial? Artificial
42. Your greatest fear? something happening to my family
43. Favorite TV show(s)? Chopped, True Blood, Iron Chef America, Two and a Half Men
44. Biggest Pet Peeve? bad grammar
45. Do you snore? nope, Matt snores enough for the both of us
46. Do you like scary movies? no
47. Do you have a pet? yep, two cats, Cole and Crosley
48. Favorite artist? don't have one
49. Favorite cereal? Frosted Flakes
50. Last movie seen in the theater? Sherlock Holmes last weekend
51. What are you most looking forward to in 2010? too many to count!!!
52. What is your New Year's Resolution? to make it all worth while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment